Welcome back to school
Out Newsletter is out… read all about it. Newsletter
St. Patrick’s Boys’ National School has a long and proud tradition of educating boys in Donabate, Portrane & Balheary.
Originally founded and endowed by Sophie Evans, grand-aunt of Charles Stuart Parnell and resident of Portrane House in 1824, the school was formerly known as Portrane Boys’ National School and housed in what now forms part of College Court on the Portrane Road... Read more »